Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hello My Friend

Today's card is a clean and simple one-layer card for this week's Paper Players challenge, and let me tell you a one-layer card is definitely a challenge for me!  I had no idea what to do so I pulled out a set that I haven't played with for a while...My Friend.  It turned out better than I thought it would, and I was happy when I only had to color everything in one time! :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  My Friend
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Stampin' Write Markers:  Elegant Eggplant, Pacific Point
& Always Artichoke
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer

4 comments:

  1. Lovely job coloring this stamp and I like how you've combined the sentiments on the front. Great OLC! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card, Sara. I like the different colors of ink on the one stamped image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty Sara, You always do such nice cards layers or no layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you colored the image!! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...