Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thoughts of You

Today's card is for the Stampin' Queen's Sketch Challenge.  I had a few different ideas going around in my head, but it seems like a couple of the other ladies had the same ideas as me.  Wait, I think I have that wrong.  Since they did theirs first I guess I had the same idea as a couple of them. lol  So I went back to work and finally came up with this card.  I wish the shimmer paint showed up better in the picture, but I've come to realize my pictures will never look as nice as a card does in person.





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Little Flowers & Loving Thoughts
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Wild Wasabi, Island Indigo & Elegant Eggplant
Punch:  1/2" Circle
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

4 comments:

  1. Perfect Sara! I love the simple and clean design of this card. Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' Queens sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I originally thought they were buttons. Great stamping! Love the colours. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I originally thought they were buttons. Great stamping! Love the colours. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the sketch and your bright colors are perfect for spring! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...