Sunday, March 4, 2012

RHSSC26

Wow, I thought last week's challenge was a little bit difficult to come up with, but I didn't think I was ever going to get this card done.  Usually I can look at the design and make the card, take pics, edit them and do my blog in about an hour.  Not this week!  Maybe if I started it before 12:30 in the morning it would help!  I'm going to be needing a nap that's for sure!  So now onto my card for sketch challenge 26...



Head on over to the  Red Hot Stampers blog to check out a few more cards made with this challenge.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Fresh Vintage
Card Stock:  Riding Hood Red & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Riding Hood Red
Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Punch:  1 1/4" Square
Ribbon:  Seam binding in Very Vanilla
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


2 comments:

  1. Great Card! This stamp set worked perfect with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may have taken longer than expected, but it is beautiful! Love how you used the stamp set and the tiny pearls are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...