Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Less is More - In Wilderness

Well, today's card is a little different than my norm, but I needed a card for my cousin and that meant a masculine card.  I was looking through some sketch challenges to get an idea going and this week at  Less is More their theme is "masking".  I figured I could make a pretty good masculine card using that technique.  I ended up doing a little more masking (sponging) than I planned on though...darn fingers decided to leave some prints where it was supposed to be white! lol  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  In Wilderness & On Your Birthday
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin; Pad:  Chocolate Chip
Stampin' Write Markers:  More Mustard, So Saffron, 
Chocolate Chip & Early Espresso
Punch:   1 1/4" Circle
Sponges



7 comments:

  1. Lovely card - great stamp and inking of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning stamp. great halo effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card - love the different shades you've used and the bird image is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Sara, I'm sure it will be received with delight!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful serene card
    FAB eagle
    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! I love the striped sponging and the masking is perfectly placed to show off the awesome image! Sometimes an 'oops' can make the best card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...