Monday, May 9, 2011

Because I Care - Stamping 411 Challenge

Today I am finally getting back to entering cards into challenges!  This card is for Stamping 411  Challenge 202 using one of my favorites sets ~ Because I Care.  I was able to make this on Saturday while I was at an all day craft day!  I didn't get as much done as I had hoped because I had to leave a couple of times to help out with other things, but we sure had a blast together!


A close up of the hydrangea using heat and stick powder.


I couldn't resist taking a close up of the butterflies...


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Because I Care
Card Stock:  Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink & Wild Wasabi
Versa Mark, Heat & Stick Powder & Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
Punches:  Scallop Trim Border & 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval
Big Shot Embosslits Die:  Beautiful Wings
Big Shot Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Jewels:  Basic Pearls




8 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Sara. I can't post at the moment :( the posting screen won't load, I know the blogger tech team are trying to fix it so I'll just have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Sara. I'm so glad you played along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Love the sparkle on the hydrangea, and the soft colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very soft and pretty...love the special details of the pearls and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never tire of that hydrangea....especially when it's sparkly like yours. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow -- look at all that sparkle on the hydranga! And I love your butterflies! Great job! Thanks for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOhhh so pretty! I love that the flower sparkles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...