Monday, May 23, 2011

Inspired By Nature Challenge

There's nothing like needing five cards by the end of the week for a stamp a stack and only having one card ready at the beginning of the week!  Thank goodness for all the challenges out there.  I needed some help with design and color to start getting my creative juices flowing...so I looked at a few challenges and used Stamping 411 challenge #204 for my design and Stampin' Celebration Challenge #52 for my colors.  





I kinda like the close up too so I had to throw in this picture! :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Inspired by Nature
Card Stock:  Rose Red, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight & Wild Wasabi
Embossing Folders:  Square Lattice & Perfect Polka Dots
Punches:  Definitely Decorative & Word Window
Ribbon:  1/4" Grosgrain in Whisper White
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
I find it's pretty hard to get the ink on this stamp set without getting everywhere it doesn't belong.  I used sponges to get color on the stamp for the flowers and it was much easier this way than using the ink pad directly.  





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colors on this cone flower!!!! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you work well under pressure to me!! LOVE this card, gorgeous summer colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the flowers. You did an amazing job. So glad you played with Stampin' Celebration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...