Saturday, September 17, 2016

Stay Wild ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

I have another CAS masculine card to share with you today.  Many of you know I love to sponge on my cards, and that's what it looks like I did on this card, but I didn't!  Ok I did a little, but just a bit on the bottom of the card. 


To get the sponged look I started by punching out a circle using a scrap piece of paper to cover where I want the moon to be.  Nope, I don't remember the size. :(  Anyway I put it on a piece of  Whip Cream card stock where I wanted my moon to be using just a tiny bit of two-way tape to hold it in place.  Then I used the Journey Silver Splash and spritzed it on my card stock.  Once it was dry I took off the "moon" piece and stamped my image with the stamp Stay Wild using a Black Licorice ink pad.  After that I sponged just a little under the image using Black Licorice again.  


 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you on my team!  

If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Stamp Sets:
Stay Wild p. 69 (ST-0207) $7.95
Sentimental Prints p. 206 (SS-0072) $19.95

Card Stock:
Black Licorice p. 289 (CS-0003) $6.95

Ink Pad:
Black Licorice p. 289 (IP-0041) $7.95

Supplies:
Journey Silver Splash p. 290 (IP-0082) $7.95
Fusion Ink Sponges p. 274 (JM-0014) $4.95


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I really like that you shared the technique you used to make it look like a moonlight night. I think I will have to try something like this for fall cards. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, PJ! I've been trying to type up what I do when I make a card lately. Because of time I don't always get a chance to do it, but I sometimes forget that not everyone has been stamping as long as me, or just hasn't done a technique before that I've done a dozen times or more. Someday I'd like to start making videos...yikes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design of your card. The sponging is perfect, and the image looks great the way you've used it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Daria! I appreciate you stopping by and letting me know that you like it. :) I really enjoy making masculine cards!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! I like the splash used as the background - I think I'll try this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...