Sunday, August 21, 2016

Changes for Simply Sara Stampin' !

Hello again, Everyone!  I hope you've all been enjoying your summer!  I sure have...except yesterday.  We don't get many tornadoes here in West Michigan, but there sure was a lot of activity going on with one yesterday!  I've watched a little bit of the news, and I'm so thankful that the one in my area wasn't very severe!  We definitely (not me personally other than a bit of water in the basement and back yard) have some damage, but nothing like I've seen pictures of out west.  I have a pic of our backyard shortly after the heavy rain stopped.  Nope, it's nothing like the people are suffering with down in Louisiana. :(  It's still hard to believe about 30 minutes of rain can do this though...



Anywhoo I know I haven't been blogging much lately.  Partly because I've been busy this summer and partly because I have some changes that have been going on.  I'll be posting more about those changes in a day or two...stay tuned and happy stamping! :)

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...