I have some cute cards to show you today. I made them for a swap with a few fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators. :) I was trying to make something that was quick and simple. I don't think it was too hard to make. It did take a bit of time to cut all the pieces out, but not as bad as I thought it would be. I liked them so much that I also made them for my February stamp a stacks.
After cutting all the pieces out I sponged around all the edges. I used Rose Red on all the flowers and banner, and used Garden Green on the leaves. You don't have to do it on the leaves, but it just gives it a little more detail than if you don't sponge them. Since I didn't use the stamp set that went with the framelits I sponged instead.
I also used my bone folder on everything except the banner. I didn't want all of my flowers flat so I curved them slightly. They can still be mailed and should pop back up after taking them out of the envelope...I hope! lol
I used glue dots to attach everything and then I was done. Pretty simple. :)
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!
Supplies used on this card: