Thursday, December 4, 2014

From Our House To Yours...

Today's card is definitely not my norm since it's pretty plain and simple, but I have to admit I had fun coloring in the house.  I really don't know how to color things in so I just looked around at other cards using this same house that were colored and tried to learn a little bit about basic lighting.  I don't think it turned out too bad for my first try.  Someday I'll get a chance to study and practice it a little more in depth. :)  Anyway this card is for 'Tis the Season's sketch challenge #31.  I really liked this clean and simple sketch, and hope you do too!  


Head over to 'Tis the Season HERE to check out the other fun Christmas cards using this sketch and to play along too.  Christmas is almost here!  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies use on this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...