Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Serene Silhouettes in the Fall

To those of you who come to my stamp a stacks, I did say I was going to post the cards we were making.  Well, I think I'm running a little behind! lol  Anyway, I wanted to make a fall card, and of course I always have one masculine card in the set of five.  Well, I think this is going to be the guy card.  It could probably go either way because of the coral color, but I still think it's more for a guy...who likes a little "pink"! lol



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Serene Silhouettes & On Your Birthday (retired)
Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Calypso Coral & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Calypso Coral & So Saffron
Embossing Folder:  Woodgrain
Punches:  1 1/4" Circle, Word Window & Modern Label
Hemp Twine (retired)
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card and your sponging is gorgeous as always!! Love the woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...