Friday, June 22, 2012

Forever & Always

Today's card is one of the last of eight cards/projects that I came up with using the Delicate Doilies Sizzlets Die.  I couldn't wait to post this one because it's one of my favorites. lol  Anyway, I had decided cut the blue doily out, put heat and stick powder on it, then dazzling diamonds to see if I liked it.  I did like it, but didn't know what I was going to do with the piece so I set it aside.  I finally decided to put it with all white and make it into a wedding card.  I also said I had wanted to start doing some sketch challenges again and thought this card would be perfect for the SU-Only Fancy Frills challenge.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Card Stock:  Marina Mist & Whisper White
Versa Mark Pad
Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Embosslit:  Beautiful Wings
Sizzlits:  Delicate Doilies
Ribbon:  5/8" Organza in Whisper White
Heat & Stick Powder & Dazzling Diamonds
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love just the hint of color on this mostly white card! So sparkly and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the white on white with the spot of blue, and the Dazzling Diamonds are...well, dazzling! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...