Monday, October 24, 2011

Yellow Birthday Rose

Well, last week I said I was going to post another rose card that I made and here it is.  The color for this one was inspired by one of my own rose bushes.  Even though my roses are yellow and pink this one turned out yellow and orange because of the way the ink blended together...but I love the color anyway!  I think I finally figured out how to make a decent box to put these kind of cards in too.  Now if I can just remember everything I need to do the next time I need to make one. lol






Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Afterthoughts (retired hostess)
Card Stock:  Whisper White and Garden Green
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Daffodil Delight & Rose Red
Punches:  Decorative Label,  Fancy Flower & Boho Blossoms
Embossing Folder:  Elegant Bouquet
Sizlit Die:  Little Leaves
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Your shading on this is phenomenal! I feel like I'm looking at the real thing!! I hereby crown you queen of the flowers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...