Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Since today is Halloween I'm going to post a few pics of our Halloween tradition along with one little card I made.  I never really had my kids dress up and do trick or treating a whole lot while they were little.  A couple of times I did sew outfits that they were able to use as pajamas once Halloween was done. What we really got into was carving pumpkins...and sometimes making pumpkin seeds.  We did that this year...yummy!  Anyway, here are a few pics for you to enjoy...


I made this 3x3 thank you for my upline Glenda who is always so willing to let us borrow her stuff when we need to...thank you!  I don't have any stamping stuff that is Halloweenish (not sure that's even a word, but I'm using it), so I figured I could make a couple of pumpkins out of punches to put on cards that I've seen around and thought were pretty cute.


My pumpkin is the daschund, Erica's is the bat, Ryan's is the spider & web and Rachel's is the "haunted" house.  


I had to get my two doggies sitting by the daschund pumpkin! :)  They look so obedient and like they enjoy having their pics taken...ha ha, I wish!  My daughters were bribing them with food to get them to sit still like that. They are really longingly staring at the food being held right by the camera! lol


Thanks for looking and have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable pumpkin card and your carved pumpkins are AWESOME!! Had to smile at your pups (hey, whatever works!) and could completely relate. I'm always trying to get a picture of our Lab and have to settle for action shots because as soon as he knows you have the camera, he starts moving...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...