Sunday, October 9, 2011

RHSSC5

It's time again for another Red Hot Challenge.  Today's card is for our fifth challenge and was a fun one to do!  Head on over to redhotstampers.blogspot.com to see some other cards made for this challenge.  You can join in and enter a card of your own too.  Since I've seen a lot of winter and Christmas cards out on blogs, I figured it was time for me to join in and make one of my own. :)  I have to admit I had a hard time coming up with colors for this one though.  Maybe it's because I feel like I'm using the same color combinations over and over again, and wanted to try something new.  I pulled out Baja Breeze and started adding colors until I came up with a combination I liked.   



Thanks for looking and have a great day!  

Stamp Set:  Serene Snowflakes & Thank You Kindly
Card Stock:  Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, Rose Red and Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Baja Breeze
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Punch:  Medium Oval
Ribbon:  1/2" Seam Binding in Rose Red
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  White





1 comment:

  1. You rocked this sketch! I feel like I'm looking out the window at a major snow fall! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...