Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Faith in Nature

If you need to whip out a card quickly, today's card is the one to do.   I quickly made these up at our church's all day craft day a couple of weeks ago.  I wanted to use the new hostess set and my blender pens that I had just bought (and couldn't find anywhere!).  A friend let me borrow hers before I went crazy looking for mine! ;)  Thanks, Anne.  


The pears were so easy to fill in using a bit of ink and a blender pen.
I do wish the "Happy Birthday" turned out a little darker, but I think that can easily be fixed.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Faith in Nature & Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Certainly Celery & So Saffron
Versa Mark & Blender Pens
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  Gold

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...