Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Adventurous Sky ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's masculine card is inspired by Try a Sketch on Tuesday challenge #653. 
I normally don't buy DSP, but I really loved the watercolor look with the Thoughtful Journey DSP in the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog. I decided to use some of the DSP as the sky, cut out the oval piece and stick it on the inside of the card, as well as adding the main image - the airplane - with a few added clouds.
This is the sketch we had to work with. It was so simple to create a card with this one!
Make sure you check out what the other designers created using this sketch HERE. If you get a change to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Now all I have to do is decide who I'll send this card to. 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

8 comments:

  1. Great card, Sara! I am an aviator as are most of my family members so your card is an instant hit with me. I love the colors you selected. The scene gives off a wonderful adventuresome vibe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow, Melanie! I bet that's an adventure for all of you! Glad you enjoyed my card!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous masculine card - love the clouds for the sketch elements :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyson. I had to add something and figured clouds would be just the thing. :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a cool diecut, I love the little details!
    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the patterned paper still shows the split of panels top and bottom and makes such a beautiful background for your plane, creative interpretation and what a great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suzanne! It was a fun card to make. 🙂

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...