Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Happy Hedgehogs ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is carrying a theme I started a couple of years ago with the now retired stamp set Happy Hedgehogs. I decided to continue the theme using another sketch by Try a Sketch on Tuesday  - #646
Click HERE and HERE to see the two other cards I posted with this same color theme and stamp set. This is definitely a set I will never sell. It's not what I normally use, but I think it's so darn cute! 
Below is the sketch that I used, and of course I rotated it 45 degrees to the right. Nothing new for me! I'm always changing sketches up!
Make sure you check out what all of the other ladies created using this sketch HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...