Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Quiet Reflection ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Valentine's Day is coming soon and here's the card I made for my hubby. I know, not the normal colors for Valentine's Day. He's not really a red, pink or purple kind of guy.
This card was simple to make and inspired by the sketch at Try a Sketch on Tuesday #640.
This is the sketch we had to work with and as you can see from the other designer creations HERE there are unlimited ideas of what you can make! 
If you would like to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:
Sentiment is from January 2024 Paper Pumpkin "Lovely Lavender"

15 comments:

  1. Great masculine card, Sara! I enjoy making cards for the men and boys in my family. I especially like that you created this without the addition of any bright colors, keeping it serene. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melanie! Masculine cards are a favorite of mine too even though I make more feminine ones. lol

      Delete
  2. Love the neutral colour scheme and a more masculine approach to Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alyson. Definitely a different approach to Valentine's Day, but a good one I think.

      Delete
  3. Fabulous masculine card! Great colors and stamped image! Your hubby will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a fantastic scene stamp and great for your masculine Valentine's Day card for your hubby... I'm sure he will love it. CAS and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suzanne! It was quick to make and he did love it!

      Delete
  5. Sara, GREAT masculine VD card, your husband will love! I really like the natural, neutral feel of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this masculine Valentine's card for your hubby. Not everyone is into the traditional Valentine's colours so it's really great to see someone step outside the box and design a great card for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Penny! I'm glad to hear so many agree with me that Valentine's Day cards don't need traditional colors.

      Delete
  7. Stunning masculine Valentine!! That scene stamp is gorgeous, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - that stamp is a keeper. So many possibilities with it. It worked wonderful with the sketch. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...