Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Nature's Harvest ~ A Stampin' Up! Card!

Today's card might use a retired stamp set, but it was one of my favorites so I'm keeping it around for a while. Plus my mom requested that I make a card for my stamp a stacks using this set. 
This was a quick and easy card to make and was inspired by Try a Sketch on TuesdayAll I had to do was stamp the image with StazOn black ink, color it in with watercolor pencils, then blend the colors together using water painters. Once it was dry I used a mask and a sponge to get my orange yellow rectangle, stamped my sentiment, then added the embellishments and the score lines. 
This is the sketch that we have for the next two weeks.
Make sure you check out what all of our designers created HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Sara! Your technique for the background is also a favorite of mine and I love that you added the hand embossed element to keep with the ribbon element on the sketch. Very serene vibe, too. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you interpreted the elements of this sketch - the inked background, the dry embossed lines - terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful CAS card using this sketch. That stamp is a keeper!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laurie! I agree...I'm keeping the stamp for a while!

      Delete
  4. Very pretty Sara. That is a classic set that you can use for along while. And masking is always a pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you did a mask to follow the sketch.
    -- Dalis
    http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...