Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Graceful Deer ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge #633.
This was a quick and fun masculine card to make for today's sketch challenge!
This is just one stamp called Graceful Deer that is in the current mini catalog on p. 27. I inked it up with Crumb Cake, then inked the deer with Early Espresso. I spritzed water on the stamp, then stamped the image on Fluid 100 watercolor paper. Then I used a water painter to blend the ink into the deer and trees to fill them in. Once all of that dried I inked my stamp up again the same way as I did the first time and stamped it again using a Stamparatus both times (which is sadly retired).      
This is the sketch that we had to work with and the optional theme is "Make a Statement". I didn't do the optional theme this time around. 
Be sure to check out what the other designers created using this sketch HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

1 comment:

  1. Sara, love this scene you created...I must have missed this stamp in the catty. And I can't believe you used only 2 colors...amazing for so much detail. Great job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...