Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Grassy Grove ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch #627.
As usual when there's a circle on a sketch I tend to make it into the moon or the sun. Take your pick on this card since it could be either.
As you can see I turned the card 90 degrees again to fit what I wanted to create. The optional theme this time is sports. I did a little twist on that and went with hunting as my sport instead of baseball, basketball, etc. Make sure you check out what the other designers created with this design and optional theme HERE. If you get a chance to create a card we'd love to see what you made!
This was a quick and simple card to make other than cutting some of the pieces to the right size. It doesn't help that my craft room is a mess right now and nothing is where it's supposed to be and making this card made it even messier! 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...