Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Beauty of Friendship - A Stampin' Up Card!

Today's kind of funky card is inspired by sketch #625 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
I used blending brushes and my ink to create the sky and grassy hills, a circle die as a mask for moon and an two old stamp sets to finish it off.
This is the sketch that I used to come up with this card. As you can see I turned it 90 degrees to the left. I have to admit that I don't like to cut a lot of pieces of card stock out and layer them all over to create my card. I'd far rather do something with scenery, so I moved the card around until I came up with an idea to turn the circle into the moon, the cream strip into a tree and the blue  strip on the sample became the hills. I just placed them a little lower on the card than in the sample. 
 I know it's a long stretch, but I guess that's my weird way of creating things! Here's the sketch and inspiration photo that we all started with.
If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create! Make sure you check out what all of the other designers created HERE.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...