Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Night of Flight ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is a bit different than what I normally make, but still inspired by sketch 619 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
I had an order come in from Stampin' Up! over the weekend while I was gone and opened it only to find a stamp set I couldn't believe I ordered! I think that's a first, but thought I'd give it a try. What do you think? I'm actually very happy with the way it turned out (even though I know moths look nothing like this!)
The colors were inspired by one of the suites in Stampin' Ups! Mini Catalog that is coming out next month. Our theme this week is Back to School, but I don't have any school stamps so came up with this fall colored card...kind of, since back to school reminds me of fall.
This is the sketch I used to create this card. To check out what all of the other designers created click HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
I embossed the moth on watercolor paper in gold, used my water painters to color the moth and used the ink in the lid of the classic stampin' pads as my "paint".
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...