Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Wisteria Wishes ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is using a retired set called Wisteria Wishes and was (kind of) inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #615.
I made two cards that are very similar. One card's images were stamped directly on the cardstock after I inked the stamp. The other card I spritzed the stamp with water after I stamped it the first time to wet the image, then I stamped it on the cardstock. That image has a bit of a watercolor look and the first one is crisp.
These were quick and simple cards to make if you need to whip up any kind of feminine card.
This week's challenge is a mix-up...
Because I don't have any cold treats stamps I went with the sketch but changed it up a bit by rotating it 90 degrees. Make sure you check out what the other designers created HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...