Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Hues of Happiness ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card uses the retired DSP Hues of Happiness and is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #607 and the inspiration is Flower Power.
Anyone that stamps with me knows I'm not a big fan of DSP, but I really liked Hues of Happiness so I bought it and even did a stamp a stack using it a while back. Since I have some leftovers there's no reason not to use it, right?
Here is the sketch I used to come up with my card.
Make sure you check out what the other designers created using this sketch and inspiration HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...