Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Scary Silhouettes Dies ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today I have a fun Halloween card to share with you that is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #579.
I can't say I followed the design exactly because I added a tree, but the rest follows it pretty well. We also had an inspiration phrase this week "Monster Mash". I don't have any monster stamps, so a spooky house and dark night was as close as I could get.
This is the sketch and phrase of the week.
Make sure you check out what all of the other designers created using this sketch and phrase HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

Sentiment is from September 2022 Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin
Sticky Note for masking moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...