Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Grassy Grove ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's masculine card was inspired by sketch #572 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
This was a quick and fun masculine card to create even though I did fudge just a little on the sketch. The optional theme was "Harvest", but I don't have any harvest stamps at all. So I went with fall instead and used a deer to make a masculine card.
This is the sketch I worked with and I'm happy with how my card turned out.
Make sure you check out what our designers created HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...