Saturday, September 24, 2022

Awash in Beauty ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today I created a thank you card that was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge #574.
This was a quick card to make using the Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper. It was a bit of a bugger to fussy cut, but I was crafting for the weekend, so I had time to do it.
This is the sketch I followed and there was also a technique - stencil - but I don't have any stencils, so I skipped it. I probably could have used a die as a stencil, but didn't think of that at the time.
Make sure you check out what all of the other designers create HERE using this sketch.
If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Besides cutting out the flowers and assembling I just had to stamp a sentiment and use an embossing folder for the background. Nice and easy!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...