Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Hues of Happiness...Again ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Yes, I have another card using Hues of Happiness DSP. It's so easy to use and makes such unique cards. The design is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #562.
I cut out some more flowers from the same piece of DSP that I've been using for the last three cards I've posted and also the same background piece. 
This is the sketch that I used to inspire this card. The Optional Theme is bold color. I used some bold colors, so I hope that counts at least half way!
Check out what the other designers created HERE. If you get a chance to play along with us we'd love to see what you create! 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...