Sunday, May 8, 2022

Wisteria Wishes ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there!
This is one of the cards I had my ladies make for my May stamp a stacks and they seemed to like it and it wasn't too hard to make at all!
This is one of the new stamp sets in the 2022 - 2023 Annual Catalog called Wisteria Wishes. They sure are beautiful! I'd love to have a wisteria tree, but I have a feeling it would be a lot of work and a huge mess when the flowers started to fall.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...