Monday, February 21, 2022

Let's Set Sail ~ Stampin' Up!

I have a simple masculine card to share with you today the was inpsired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #544.
Like I've said before if the sketch I'm working with has a circle most of the time I end up making a sun or moon out of it and today's card is no exception.
Here is the sketch I was working with, but I didn't do the optional theme which is watercolor. It's one of my favorites techniques to do on a card, but it just didn't work this time around. As you can see I also rotated the sketch 45 degrees to the right to fit what I needed. The water is the purple piece, the sun is the large circle and the boat is the small circle. 
Make sure you check out what the other designers created HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Just a few colors on this card...Basic White, Smoky Slate and Basic Black.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:
Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...