Monday, February 7, 2022

Blessings of Home ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card was inspired by another card I had already made for my stamp a stacks and by the sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday #542.
I used something called the spotlight technique for today's card. I made a few swap cards using this same technique and everything was still sitting out on my desk. That made for a pretty quick card because I didn't have to think about colors, just shapes.
This is the sketch I was using for today's card and the optional theme is Floral. Simple enough for me since I have plenty of floral stamps! I colored this we Blends from Stampin' Up! and just enjoyed a little time creating and relaxing.
Make sure you check out what all the other designers created using this sketch HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...