Monday, January 10, 2022

Happy Hedgehogs ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

How cute is this fun little hedgehog card?! It was inspired by the sketch challenge over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
This is a new set from Stampin' Up! called Happy Hedgehogs. It's not usually my go to type of stamp set, but it was so cute I couldn't resist it!
This is the sketch from TSOT and the optional challenge is embossing. Make sure you check out what all of the designers made using this sketch HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
I did a little masking so my hedgehog looks like he's in front of the tree and colored everything in using Stampin' Blends. I did a few dobbers (is that even a word?!) of grass so it didn't look like everything was floating above the words. I stamped and embossed each line of the sentiment separately so I had the strips at the bottom of the card like the sketch. 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...