Monday, January 24, 2022

Flowing Flowers ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is a CAS card that was inspired by this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #540.
I did a little bit of masking to create this card. To do that I stamped the flower image that is front and center on a super-sticky Post-it Note (the whole piece is sticky instead of just the strip at the top) and cut it out. Once I stamped the flower as my main image, I put the sticky note on top of it and stamped the rest of the flowers around it. Once I was done stamping I took off the mask. Then I stamped and popped up the sentiment, put everything on my card base and I was done!
This is the sketch challenge that I followed. I can't really say it's monochromatic because I added the green. It looked better when I did though!
Check out what the other designers created Here. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you've created!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...