Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Poinsettia Petals ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is another Christmas card inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #536 and the optional theme is Let it Shine.
I was doing a tic-tac-toe challenge and needed a card that had dies, jewels and embossing I believe. Maybe it was vellum paper...I really don't remember! I decided this would be a great sketch to combine with the other challenge and I'm very happy with how it turned out!
This is the sketch that I used.
Make sure you check out all the other great cards made by the designers HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you created!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...