Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Peaceful Cabin ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Yes, I'm using the Peaceful Cabin stamp set again. This is another sketch challenge card for Try Stampin' on Tuesday and the optional theme is "cozy".
This cabin seems like it would be such a cozy place! Especially with a warm fire going in the fireplace. After I took the pics I thought it would be nice to have smoke coming from the chimney and that's when I found out there actually is a puff of smoke stamp in the stamp set and I didn't even know it. lol
Here is this week's sketch that inspired my card. Yes, I had to tip it on it's side because that's what I do with sketches! Check out what all of the designers created HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you created.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...