Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Peacful Cabin ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Looking for a masculine card idea?  I have one for you today that was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Sketch Challenge #526.
I had this stamp set sitting out on my desk because I had just finished a card for my stamp a stacks this week and decided to just use what I had sitting out.
The Optional Challenge this week is plaids/checks/gingham. Since I don't buy or use any designer series paper or the like I went with a scene instead. I did flip the sketch upside down though! I always say if the sketch has a circle in it try to make it the sun or moon and make a scene on the card. 
 
Make sure you check what the other designers created using this sketch (and actually doing the optional theme) HERE.
I created this scene by masking and sponging and using only two colors.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:
Sponges, moon and log cabin masks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...