Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Gorgeous Leaves ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge # 524!
The theme this week is Patterned Paper/DSP. Anyone who knows me and my stamping habits knows I am NOT a DSP person! lol I created patterns on my strips using embossing folders instead. One thing that I did that you can't see at all is I stamped the leaves at the top and bottom of the card using VersaMark ink. If you move the card just right you can see it, but it's hard to see on such light paper. 
Here is the sketch that we used for the week...
If you get a chance to play along with our sketch or optional theme we'd love to see what you create! Check out what all the other designers created using this sketch HERE.
This was my first time using the new set Gorgeous Leaves. You can't go wrong with fall leaves!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...