Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Nature's Harvest ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

I created today's card for my August stamp a stacks and it was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #520.
I think this was my favorite card for this month's stamp a stacks and as usual it was the last one I created. That seems to be the pattern for me. 
Here is this week's sketch/theme. Mine isn't exact, but I did splatter and added just a bit to the sketch. 
Check out what everyone else created HERE using this week's sketch challenge. We'd love to see what you create if you get a chance to play along.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...