Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Always and Forever ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today I have a card to share that some people love and others hate...
white on white!
Since I have a wedding this weekend I figured this would be the perfect time to get that card made since I have to have it posted asap.
This sketch was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #510. It's a sketch and technique challenge. You can do one or the other, or if you feel up to it both! If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Check out what the other designers created HERE.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

Encore Silver Metallic Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...