Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Celebrate Sunflowers ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's bright, cheerful card is for my niece's birthday. It was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #500!
I know this isn't a typical spring flower, but my niece's favorite color is yellow so I used a sunflower. Plus it went with the sketch for today and everything that I had going in my head. Anyone else ever think of a card in your head and actually have it turn out the way you planned the first time? It doesn't happen very often for me, but I'm glad it did this time around!
Here is this week's sketch that I changed up slightly. I didn't use a square or make the white strip with the sentiment go all the way across my card. It just didn't look right that way. Plus the optional theme was pets. I don't have any stamp sets with animals...or at least ones that are pets, so a flower it is! Check out what the other designers created HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create! 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...