Saturday, February 13, 2021

Art Gallery ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today I have a card to share with you that I'm sending my friend for her birthday. I wonder if she'll see it on here first or if she'll get it in the mail. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
I have to admit I haven't created much lately and I told myself it was time to get busy creating again, so I watched some videos to get inspired and did just that!
I used a new stamp set from the SU! mini catalog called Art Gallery and my design was inspired by a sketch at Splitcoaststampers (SC839) and I will also be posting it on Creating with Team Stamp Camp HERE
This is the Splitcoaststampers sketch I used.
Now it's time to mail my card and wish my friend a Happy Birthday!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...