Tuesday, January 5, 2021

In the Pines ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Do you ever have a sketch challenge that you want or need to do and you have no idea what to make with that particular sketch? That's what I had this time around!
I really stretched things for this weeks sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday (#488), but I am happy with how it turned out no matter how strange it might be! lol 
Here is this week's sketch and the theme for this card is Party Time! I guess I kind of went with that as a theme. After all a birthday is a reason to party, and I'm sure plenty of guys do party on their b-day. Anyone who knows me knows I love to create masculine cards and this one was no exception. I'm just happy the idea that was in my head worked the first time I tried to put it to paper. That doesn't happen nearly as much as I'd like it to!
Make sure you check out what the other designers created HERE and if you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...