Thursday, November 19, 2020

Poinsettia Petals 2 ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today I'm sharing another Christmas card I created using the Stampin' Up! bundle called Poinsettia Petals Bundle and the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper.
When I was painting all of the different petals I hadn't decided how my card was going to look, nor did I plan on having enough pieces for two cards. It just worked out that I did so I put them all to good use. 
To create the color on my poinsettias I embossed the poinsettias using silver embossing powder on Stampin' Up! Fluid 100 watercolor paper. Then I used ink refills and water painters to watercolor balmy blue, pacific point, highland heather and gorgeous grape onto each of the petals. I added just a bit of water with the refills on a block, then painted the colors on letting them bleed together. Once it was dry I spritzed it with champagne mist shimmer paint that I mix with 70% rubbing alcohol (about 5 drops of champagne mist then fill the rest of the spritzer with the rubbing alcohol).
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...