Friday, October 30, 2020

Summer Days ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

I love the beauty of fall, but I have to admit this year I'm not quite as ready for winter to come. That's why I'm posting this Summer Days card. It brings me back to the warm and SUNNY days we had this summer!
I created this card for my nephew's b-day that's at the beginning of September, but by the time he got it I should have made the leaves fall colors instead of green.
I stamped the tree image, but didn't ink up the girl reading a book. After that I lightly penciled in hills so there was some dimension. I then stamped the cat where the girl had been and added the dog chasing it. And since it's a boy's card I added the boy flying his kite at the top of the hill. After that I did all of my watercolor starting with the sky, then the tree, the grass and finished off with the cat, dog, boy and his kite. Once it was dry I used my basic black stampin' write marker to draw in the "outline" of the hills adding a touch of grass in black here and there too so it matched anything that was stamped with the images. This card just makes me happy and brings me back to the innocence of childhood.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

retired embossing folder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...