Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Home Together Dies ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's fun Halloween/Birthday card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #478.
Why am I making a birthday/Halloween card? Because my niece's birthday is in October and she likes Halloween cards. Yup, that's the way it is in October folks. lol And what do you do when you don't have any Halloween stamp sets anymore? You create your own weird card using the Home Together dies from Stampin' Up! I really didn't know what I was going to do until I started digging through everything and that idea popped into my head. 
Here is the sketch that I used. I admit I stretched it a bit, but I like how it turned out even though it's a bit more cutesy than spooky...this week's card theme.
Make sure you check out all the cool cards the designers created HERE using this sketch. And if you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create! 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...