Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Gathered Leaves Dies ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #480 with the optional theme of Autumn.
This was a quick and simple card to make! 
I already had the leaves on hand that were left over from my stamp a stacks from last week. All I had to do was cut and dry emboss the card base, cut the very vanilla card stock, add the twine to the very vanilla, pop up the two leaves, then stamp the sentiment.
Here is this week's sketch which I think I followed very well for once! 
Check out what the other designers created HERE using this sketch. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...