Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Rooted in Nature ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's fall card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch/photo challenge #474.
This was a quick card to stamp, but a little harder to put together! I've started using Tombow liquid glue and that made things a lot easier! I could slide my pieces around to tweak it until they were in just the right spot.
Here is the sketch/photo challenge for this week. Make sure you check out what the other designers created HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
I always look forward to fall because I love to see all the colors. And I love to create fall cards, but this year has been a little harder. I just don't want to let go of summer and the warm weather we've enjoyed. I think for the first time I finally understand everyone that talks about wanting summer and warm weather all the time. Maybe it's because it's been a weird year. Let's hope that's it!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...