Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Poinsettia Dies ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's elegant Christmas card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #476 and we are collaborating with Double Trouble this week with Off the Edge cards.
I was going to use the set Celebrate Sunflowers until I saw that someone else on our team used that set. I haven't used it enough, but I still need about 30 Christmas cards. So I went with Stampin' Up! Poinsettia Dies instead.
Here is the sketch that I used. If you'd like to see what the other designers created make sure you check out their cards HERE.
If you like "white on white" cards you'll like this card, but if not it probably won't be your favorite. This was pretty easy to create, but there was a bit of die cutting and assembling. That's ok. I like to go all out on my Christmas cards. Not sure I'd want to mail this one though, so it's going to need to go to someone at church! lol
I always have to add a bit of shimmer to my cards. Mix a bit of shimmer paint with 70% rubbing alcohol in a spritzer and it will shimmer like crazy!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...